So, you've just completed a workout at gym, at home, in the park......venue of choice. How do you know you've given it your all? I've made up a list of 10 signs of a hard workout, using my own experience.
1. Your legs can feel like concrete and jelly, all at the same time. They can also feel numb but sore. I know, I know, doesn't make sense but that's just the way it is.
2.Your skin could double as a salt lick for cattle.
3. Your face is redder than Rhonda's in Bali.
4. Your mouth turns into a vacuum for oxygen.
5. The next day, you wake feeling like you are 80 years old. It hurts to move an eyelid and you feel as if you are in a body cast.
6. You can identify muscles you never knew you had by the way they hurt after a good session.
7. You want to vomit. Enough said. Why is that?
8. Your towel is as wet as if you've been swimming and not working out in air conditioning.....
9. Your HRM exploded.
10. You feel FANTASTIC and SPARKING with energy afterwards!!!!!
So how do you feel after a workout?